Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The warm weather and blooming flowers inspired 126 sellers to put their homes on the market this week giving buyers their biggest selection for the year. Home buyers quickly ratified 71 contracts. Some 36 of those new listings sold within seven days.
Mortgage rates held steady this week rising only two basis points to about 4.52% with no points. But the Labor Department reported that the consumer price index rose in March to its highest level in several years. Inflation for last month hit 2.36% prompting the Federal Reserve to consider raising its short term rates sooner than later.
The question realtors often hear is: When is a good time to buy? In today’s market, that answer is NOW. Home prices are increasing, mortgage rates are increasing and inventory levels are not getting better. The longer a buyer waits, the less home they will be able to buy. So don’t delay. Go get pre-approved with a lender, connect with a good agent, and find your dream home.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2400 Clarendon Blvd. #310 Arlington, VA 22201 — $415,000
- 4402 34th St. S., Arlington, VA 22206 — $515,000
- 300 S. Edgewood St., Arlington, VA 22204 — $679,000
- 2312 N. Evergreen St, Arlington, VA 22207 — $785,000
- 2639 S. Fort Scott Drive, Arlington, VA, 22202 — $860,000
- 2616 2nd Rd. N., Arlington, VA, 22207 — $920,000
- 608 N. Kenmore St., Arlington, VA, 22201 — $1,200,000
- 2803 11th St. N., Arlington, VA, 22201 — $1,399,000