Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Congratulations! If you are reading this, you’ve survived another Tax Day. Hopefully Uncle Sam was nice to you this year and you’re left with a hearty refund.
As the countdown for the next Tax Day begins, it’s important to keep the tax benefits that come along with owning a home of your very own. You can deduct interest expenses, report rental income expenses, defer capital gains taxes… and so much more.
But, before you utilize the tax code to your real estate-owning advantage, you need to make a wise investment decision.
When you are ready to GET MORE out of your real estate transaction in Arlington County (or beyond), my team is ready to roll. We promise it won’t be a taxing (pun absolutely intended) experience.
As of April 16, there are 186 detached homes, 33 townhouses and 233 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 23 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 401 N. Edgewood Street, 22201 – NOW: $1,269,999 (Reduced: $10,000 on 4/13)
- 5021 N. Carlin Springs Road, 22203 – NOW: $1,199,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 4/16)
- 815 23rd Street S., 22201 – NOW: $1,199,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 4/13)
- 3851 N. Upland Street, 22207 – NOW: $905,000 (Reduced: $30,000 on 4/13)
- 2002 N. Brandywine Street, 22207 – NOW: $857,500 (Reduced: $7,500 on 4/13)
- 1505 12th Street N., Unit B, 22209 – NOW: $365,000 (Reduced: $14,000 on 4/16)
- 3600 S. Glebe Road, Unit #414W, 22202 – NOW: $339,000 (Reduced: $11,000 on 4/15)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.