Mother’s Day is nearly upon us — consider this your last warning to buy something nice for mom.
If you’re hoping to enjoy the summer-like weather and catch the Caps game outside, consider swinging by Rosslyn. And should you be heading to any Arlington Soccer Association recreational matches this weekend, remember to keep quiet.
Of course, if you’re looking for something else to do this weekend, we’ve got you covered. But first, check out ARLnow’s top stories of the past week.
- Police-Involved Shooting Near Columbia Pike
- Arlington Schools See Racial Disparity in Suspension Rates, Police Referrals
- Arlington Officials Fear Metro Funding Deal Could Imperil Ballston, Crystal City Station Projects
- ACPD Seeking Two Suspects Following Late-Night Rumble at Clarendon Restaurant
- Residents Steaming About Air Conditioning Problems at Dominion Towers Apartments
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great weekend!
Photo by Alex Koma
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…