Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington enjoyed another week of robust real estate activity.
Sellers listed 124 homes for sale this week, while buyers ratified 84 contracts. Some 41 of those homes sold within seven days of hitting the market. That’s a clear demonstration of incredible demand. The upper end market showed continuing strength as well with 14 home sales over $1 million. Arlington still has only 1.5 months of inventory.
Interest rates held steady this week with the 30-yr fixed rate hovering at about 4.65% with no points. Be sure to shop around for the right mortgage for you because rates right now vary among the many lenders. When comparing rates, be sure you ask for a rate with NO points so you are comparing apples to apples.
Here’s some great news for condo owners in Arlington. For the three month period of February-March-April, the average price of a condo went up 8.3% over the same period last year. That’s an amazing rate of appreciation, the highest among any housing type in Arlington since the great recession in 2008. Way to go condo owners!
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1800 KEY BLVD #492, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $365,000
- 1200 N. HARTFORD ST #209, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $422,000
- 4815 27TH RD S., ARLINGTON, VA 22206 — $446,950
- 5704 8TH RD N., ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $774,500
- 1909 N. OHIO ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $799,000
- 3916 N. MILITARY RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $885,000
- 2801 N. BEECHWOOD CIR, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $925,000
- 1117 N. FILLMORE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $1,125,000