Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
We’re gearing up for a holiday weekend! And, this isn’t just any holiday.
On behalf of our team, we offer the sincerest gratitude to our military families and — on this Memorial Day — those who gave everything to protect and enrich our beautiful country.
Arlington County is rich in military history. I’ve had the genuine pleasure of working with so many military families over the decades, whether relocating, renting short term or finding the home of their dreams. I can truly say that I’ve been inspired by each and every military member that I’ve represented.
So, again, thank you to those who gave everything. You are the ones who have kept the American Dream alive.
As of May 21, there are 215 detached homes, 51 townhouses and 254 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 49 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 2325 N. Quebec Street, 22207 — NOW: $2,399,000 (Reduced: $100,000 on 5/21)
- 1524 N. Johnson Street, 22201 — NOW: $1,839,000 (Reduced: $86,000 on 5/18)
- 4411 33rd Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,699,000 (Reduced: $126,000 on 5/18)
- 1700 N. Clarendon Boulevard #107, 22209 — NOW: $1,550,000 (Reduced: $65,000 on 5/18)
- 1137 S. Monroe Street, 22204 — NOW: $969,900 (Reduced: $25,100 on 5/20)
- 2231 N. Vermont Street, 22207 — NOW: $775,000 (Reduced: $15,000 on 5/18)
- 4810 29th Street S. #C1, 22206 — NOW: $367,999 (Reduced: $7,000 on 5/19)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.