Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington lived up to the traditional Spring real estate market schedule this week. Both listings and sales dropped significantly following the Memorial Day weekend which typically is the first benchmark for the end of the hot spring market.
Some 86 sellers listed their homes this week, and 68 buyers ratified contracts. But that’s still a pretty good pace. The average days on market dropped to just 27, but the inventory level climbed a bit to 1.9 months. At the current rate of absorption, if no other listings came on the market, every home would be sold in 1.9 months.
Buyers got good news this week as interest rates dropped by 10 basis points to about 4.65%-4.7% for a 30-yr fixed rate with no points. The number of mortgage applications for purchases was up by 3% over the same period last year.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4813 30TH ST S. #B2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 — $350,000
- 2123 N. MONROE ST #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $460,000
- 1020 N. HIGHLAND ST #816, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $725,000
- 1200 N. NASH ST #551, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 — $759,000
- 201 S. IVY ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 — $799,000
- 1000 26TH ST S., ARLINGTON, VA 22202 — $849,000
- 2506 10TH ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $965,000
- 1711 N. EDGEWOOD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $1,300,000