Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
We did it. DC’s long drought is over… and the Washington Capitals are Stanley Cup champs!
On that note, how awesome was it seeing our little corner of the globe painted red yesterday? We want to keep that momentum going.
To celebrate our champs, we’re giving away an autographed pic of Ovi hoisting the Cup. You’ve seen him dragging it in to Vegas clubs, swimming around with it in fountains… and now it’s your turn to get in on the fun. Enter here and a winner will be picked on June 20.
On the real estate front, we’re always looking to make you a champion as well. When you’re ready to settle in to our award-winning confines, we’re ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of June 12, there are 228 detached homes, 46 townhouses and 263 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 66 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4957 N. Rock Spring Road, 22207 — NOW: $2,199,000 (Reduced: $100,000 on 6/12)
- 2610 N. Quantico Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,650,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 6/8)
- 6425 26th Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,274,500 (Reduced: $20,000 on 6/10)
- 20 S. Garfield Street, 22204 — NOW: $1,024,000 (Reduced: $25,000 on 6/5)
- 2506 10th Street N., 22201 — NOW: $895,000 (Reduced: $70,000 on 6/5)
- 2612 S. Grant Street, 22202 — NOW: $719,495 (Reduced: $30,405 on 6/10)
- 2107 S. Oakland Street, 22204 — NOW: $494,900 (Reduced: $5,000 on 6/11)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.