A midweek celebration of the nation’s independence is quite nearly upon us, but first, a hot and steamy weekend is on tap for Arlington.
It seems the D.C. area is in for a heat wave, with 90-degree temperatures and plenty of humidity in the forecast for the next few days.
Or, if you’d rather stay inside and enjoy the A/C, you can catch up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Letter: Arlington County Should Change its Logo
- Bird’s Dockless Electric Scooters Now Available in Arlington
- Condo Board Moves Meetings to School Over Concerns About Armed Resident
- Report: Arlington Has Lost More Than 14,500 Market-Rate Affordable Homes Since 2000
- Man in Critical Condition After Being Rescued from Submerged Car
Before we leave you for the week, a quick note to say we stand in solidarity with our fellow journalists in Annapolis today. The shooting at the Capital Gazette has touched everyone who works in the news business, and we’re thinking not only of those lost and their families, but everyone in the newsroom right now.
Head down to the comments to discuss your weekend plans, or anything else local. Have a good weekend.