Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington had another good week of summertime real estate activity with 91 new listings and 70 homes sold. That’s an excellent pace as we head into the July 4th holiday weekend. Typically, sales and listings drop significantly after July 4 as summer vacationing hits its peak. Beaches and pools take a priority over looking for a new home.
Arlington statistics are steady so far with an average 32 days on market and inventory standing at 1.9 months of supply.
Buyers got good news this week as interest rates dipped a little as capital moved out of stocks and into US 10-year treasury bonds. The Dow Jones Industrial Average index has dropped the last few weeks as the Trump Administrations trade war continues to create financial and economic jitters. The Dow is down about 1.9% year to date.
The 30-yr fixed rate mortgage is now about 4.65%-4.75%. It’s a great time for buyers to ratify a contract and lock in an interest rate.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 3000 N. SPOUT RUN PKWY #B607, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $259,900
- 1200 N. HARTFORD ST #508, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $615,000
- 400 N. BARTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $699,900
- 1141 N. HARRISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $899,000
- 4623 22ND ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $899,900
- 969 N. LEBANON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $985,000
- 2743 11TH ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $1,159,900
- 3100 N. HARRISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $1,200,000