Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
To all of our readers here on ARLnow and the broader Arlington community, here’s to a happy, colorful and safe Fourth of July!
Another perk of living in Arlington County? Awesome views of the D.C. fireworks extravaganza. One of my favorite spots is the U.S. Air Force Memorial, offering panoramic vistas of our nation’s capital and even live tunes from the U.S. Air Force Concert Band and Singing Sergeants. You’ll want to get their early as this gem of a location generally fills up quickly.
On America’s birthday, the American Dream is alive and well in the U.S. When you’re ready to explore homeownership or rental properties in Arlington County, our team is always ready to help you GET MORE out of your experience.
As of July 2, there are 218 detached homes, 45 townhouses and 254 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 50 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4300 18th Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,468,000 (Reduced: $11,000 on 6/29)
- 1922 N. Madison Avenue, 22205 — NOW: $1,375,000 (Reduced: $24,900 on 6/30)
- 5206 26th Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,248,000 (Reduced: $32,000 on 6/27)
- 1504 N. Colonial Court, 22209 — NOW: $1,065,000 (Reduced: $20,000 on 6/27)
- 5916 4th Street N., 22203 — NOW: $839,000 (Reduced: $11,000 on 6/29)
- 1035 N. McKinley Road, 22205 — NOW: $745,000 (Reduced: $24,500 on 6/27)
- 1400 S. Barton Street #427, 22204 — NOW: $394,900 (Reduced: $5,099 on 6/28)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.