Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Happy Birthday America!!
Team Cathell wishes you all the very best this week in celebrating our nation’s independence.
Call Team Cathell when you need to buy, sell, rent or have real estate managed in Northern Virginia. Call us at 703-975-2500.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell when you find a home you like.
- 2030 N. ADAMS ST #907, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $295,000
- 3835 9TH ST N. #407W, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 — $380,000
- 1020 N. HIGHLAND ST #1009, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $485,000
- 5012 22ND ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $575,000
- 1730 S. MONROE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 — $609,900
- 3200 N. GLEBE RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $879,000
- 309 N. LINCOLN ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $1,049,000
- 4610 N. CARLIN SPRINGS RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 — $1,599,000
President Biden reportedly repeated Donald Trump’s name 24 times during his gubernatorial campaign stop in Arlington last night, and it might have summoned the former president to come back for…
The Crossing Clarendon is buzzing with activity. The mixed-use shopping and residential center formerly known as Market Common Clarendon is now home to tens of thousands of honeybees. “We’ve been…
Modern Mobility is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. I have heard some variation on that sentence more times than I can count at public…
(Updated, 5:10 p.m.) There will be free Lyft rides in Arlington and across the region this Halloween weekend. The Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) is again partnering with the rideshare…