Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Seeing as we spotlight “discounted” inventory each week, sometimes folks are left wondering, “What does this reduction really mean for me in the long run?”
Well, that proactive reduction by a seller may only be the beginning of several different scenarios. It could be the beginning of realizing — both by the seller and prospective buyers — that the home was overpriced to begin with. In this scenario, there could be a LOT bigger reduction just over the horizon, so long as you have the right negotiating team by your side.
A reduction in price may also signify that the seller is really ready to get moving, regardless of how competitively it may be priced. He/she/they may be working up against a strict deadline to get the home sold and, again, this preliminary reduction may indicate that they mean business.
Regardless of whether a home has been reduced or not, you’ll need a proven agent to help you GET MORE out of one of your most important purchases.
As of July 16, there are 220 detached homes, 51 townhouses and 259 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 53 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 2500 N. Nottingham Street, 22207 – NOW: $1,949,999 (Reduced: $50,000 on 7/12)
- 4005 N. Richmond Street, 22207 – NOW: $1,799,999 (Reduced: $49,863 on 7/12)
- 1922 N. Madison Street, 22205 – NOW: $1,329,000 (Reduced: $4,000 on 7/11)
- 3300 N. George Mason Drive, 22207 – NOW: $849,900 (Reduced: $25,100 on 7/12)
- 5141 3rd Street N., 22203 – NOW: $629,000 (Reduced: $40,000 on 7/12)
- 3728 3rd Street S., 22204 – NOW: $519,900 (Reduced: $10,000 on 7/11)
- 1500 S. Barton Street #599, 22204 – NOW: $295,000 (Reduced: $4,990 on 7/11)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.