Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market performed well for the middle of the summer with 60 fresh new listings and 66 homes sold. Most of those homes were priced below $700,000. And 19 of them sold within a week.
The average Days on Market climbed a bit to 39, and total inventory shrunk to just 497 homes actively for sale. At this week’s pace of sales, all inventory would be sold in just 1.88 months which is considered very low.
Mortgage rates edged up this week by about 4 basis points to 4.7% to 4.75% for a 30-yr fixed rate with no points.
Falling trees or branches becomes an issue for many homeowners when summertime thunderstorms hit. Who is responsible for maintenance, and damages caused?
In Arlington, you have the right to trim any trees or branches that come across your property line. You can trim up to the property line, but not beyond. Any property damage caused should be covered by the hazard insurance of the damaged party regardless of the origin of the tree. There can be exceptions if a property owner serves notice to a neighbor about a risky tree. In such a situation, you are advised to get advice from legal counsel.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 3456 S. STAFFORD ST #A2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 — $395,000
- 1201 N. GARFIELD ST #602, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $459,900
- 1200 N. HARTFORD ST #307, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $599,980
- 238 N. GALVESTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 — $690,000
- 5113 25TH PL N., ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $739,000
- 2018 N. KENSINGTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $800,000
- 4501 20TH ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $850,000
- 3711 25TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $1,240,000