Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The summer slowdown has finally hit Arlington’s real estate market. Only 50 sellers braved to put their homes on the market this week, but 54 buyers ratified contracts. The most significant change this week is that the average days on market, which had been hovering around 35, shot up to 45. It’s taking a little longer for homes to sell.
But here’s the good news for buyers: This is a great time to ratify a contract because you actually have an opportunity to negotiate. Right now it’s a little bit more of a buyer’s market. It won’t last long. Right after Labor Day the buyers will be back in force battling over the limited inventory. So if you can find the right house now, get a good deal and lock it up.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1001 N. RANDOLPH ST #917, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $399,900
- 1045 N. UTAH ST #2-607, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $474,900
- 3573 S. STAFFORD ST #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 — $494,900
- 2412 S. ILLINOIS ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $675,000
- 1720 N. QUEBEC ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $799,999
- 3203 N. LORCOM LN, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $875,000
- 1800 N. QUANTICO ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $925,000
- 2000 N. INGLEWOOD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $1,100,000
Amazon has announced four more local businesses that will open at the first phase of its HQ2, known as Metropolitan Park, in Pentagon City. HQ2 will be home to Arlington’s second…
Decal Fee Officially Dead — “Arlington County Board members on May 14 followed through on a promise made last month and eliminated the ‘decal fee’ that has been imposed for…
Just Reduced includes a 4 BD/2.5 BA brick home with a walk out basement and patio.
Update at 9:40 p.m. — All lanes have reopened, Arlington County says. Update at 6:40 p.m. — The southbound lanes have reopened but the northbound lanes are expected to remain…