Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
While the last couple weeks of summer are typically slow, the Arlington real estate market showed signs of picking up. The average days on market dropped back down to 34 and some 69 sellers put their homes on the market this week, with buyers quickly snatching up 18 of those.
A total of 51 homes were ratified, leaving Arlington’s real estate inventory still on the lower side with only 495 listings as we approach Labor Day.
Mortgage rates dropped ever so slightly this week to 4.64% for a 30-yr fixed rate with no points.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1415 N. NASH ST. ARLINGTON, VA 22209 — $1,995,000
- 716 N. EDGEWOOD ST. ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $1,449,000
- 4515 19TH ST. N. ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $935,000
- 965 N. LONGFELLOW ST. ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $839,900
- 700 N. GREENBRIER ST. ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $800,000
- 2326 S. WASHINGTON BLVD ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $554,900
- 2707 S. WALTER REED DR. ARLINGTON, VA 22206 — $299,900