Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
With only one week left of summer, Arlington’s real estate market chugged steadily along with 59 new listings and 49 ratified contracts. The slower pace showed up with only 12 of those new listings selling within a week.
Days on market moved up a bit to 37. And interest rates remained steady as well at 4.625%-4.75% for a 30-yr fixed rate with no points.
Check out the listing of the week: Gorgeous mansion for $4.8m at 412 Chain Bridge Road. How about that stained glass ceiling?
Glossary term of the week: Deed
There are basically two most common kinds of deeds; grant deed and trust deed.
A grant deed is the instrument that conveys title and ownership from one owner to another. A trust deed is the instrument that pledges the property as collateral for a loan so if you don’t make your payments, a lender can legally take ownership of the property from you to repay the loan.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1021 N GARFIELD ST #346, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $485,000
- 5716 8TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $599,000
- 1220 N FILLMORE ST #PH11, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $790,000
- 1212 N INGLEWOOD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $889,900
- 100 N OAKLAND ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 — $925,000
- 2825 1ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $1,275,000
- 853 N JACKSONVILLE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $1,400,000
- 412 CHAIN BRIDGE RD, MCLEAN, VA 22101 — $4,800,000