Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The last week of summer is typically one of the slowest weeks of the year for real estate activity. But this week was surprising with 58 ratified contracts and 57 new listings.
Some old lingering inventory got cleared out which raised the average days on market to 45. And buyers ratified 16 contracts on homes that had been on the market less than a week. So this was a strong last week of summer as we’re about ready to hit the Fall market after Labor Day.
Interest rates remained virtually unchanged at 4.65%-4.75% for a 30-yr fixed rate with no points.
Glossary term: Mortgage.
A mortgage is a loan secured by real estate. It consists of two instruments; a “promissory note” (basically an IOU) which details the terms like loan amount, interest rate, and period of repayment; and a “trust deed” which legally pledges the property as collateral. If you don’t pay, you don’t stay.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1322 N. FORT MYER DR #934, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $332,000
- 1001 N. RANDOLPH ST #922, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $385,000
- 4414 36TH ST S., ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $489,900
- 1825 N. QUINTANA ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $650,000
- 4825 N. LITTLE FALLS RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $835,000
- 1106 N. ILLINOIS ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $879,900
- 3426 12TH RD N., ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $975,000
- 5718 4TH ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $1,200,000