Tropical storms Florence and Gordon are set to hammer other parts of the country quite a bit harder than Arlington, but the D.C. region is still in for a wet weekend.
The forecast is calling for scattered storm chances tonight and Saturday, with wettest conditions set for Sunday, so get your outdoor activities out of the way before then.
That means the weather should be decent, if a little dicey, for the Rosslyn Jazz Fest tomorrow. And if you need other ideas to fill out the weekend, head to our event calendar.
If it gets too wet out there, you can always stay inside and catch up on our most popular articles of the past week:
- Body Found in Four Mile Run
- Plans Coming Together for Redevelopment of Ballston Harris Teeter
- Rescue Underway After Vehicle Runs Down Four Mile Run Embankment
- Top Chef Star’s ‘Le Kon’ Restaurant Opens in Clarendon
- Commuter Incentives Suspended for APS Employees
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo via Erinn Shirley