All the cold and snow that marred Thursday now seems to have dissipated, setting up a cool and crisp fall weekend.
The forecast for the countdown to Thanksgiving seems to call for a bit chilly, but otherwise pleasant, weekend. Be sure to check out our event calendar if you’re looking for ways to enjoy the weather.
And if you’re behind on all the news from the past week, Amazon-related and otherwise, be sure to read up on our top five stories of the past week:
- Amazon Will Split ‘HQ2’ Between Crystal City, Long Island City
- Following Amazon’s Big Announcement, JBG Smith Sketches Out Plans for New ‘National Landing’
- Ballston Quarter Looks Set to Open Some Stores This Week
- Arlington Shouldn’t Fear a ‘Tsunami’ of New Residents With Amazon’s Arrival, Officials Say
- With Amazon On Board, Leaders Look to Quell Concerns Over Incentives for the Tech Giant
Head down to to the comments discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo via Tim Brown