As the busiest shopping season of the year draws near, the Pentagon City mall is adding five new stores.
The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City announced Thursday (Nov. 15) that it would be welcoming the new retailers, with some opening right away and others rolling out in the coming weeks.
Per a press release, those additions include:
- JD Sports: The England-based sports-fashion retail company will open in a 4,700-square-foot space near the Macy’s on the third level in late November.
- Last Stop: The chain offering clothes and accessories will open on the mall’s third level near Life in DC in a 4,500-square-foot space.
- ME2: The store, offering “authentic African garments and accessories,” is now open in a 1,000-square-foot space on the first level, near NYX Professional Makeup.
- On1E Fashion: The women’s athleticwear shop is now open in a 1,200-square-foot storefront located on the third level near The Athlete’s Foot.
- Why Not Men’s Boutique: Offering men’s clothing and accessories, the shop is now open in a 500-square-foot space on the second level, next to Tumi
As part of the moves, the mall also announced that the salon and spa K & I Beauty will be relocating to a first level near Godiva Chocolatier. A new pop-up cake shop is on the way as well.
Cure your sweet tooth with the Ravy Cakes Pop Up at Pentagon City Mall near the food court! These delicious treats will be available now – Nov. 18th Tues. – Sat. 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. and Sundays 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. 🎂 🍰 🍭 🍬 pic.twitter.com/Dk68hrdcH7
— Pentagon City Mall (@FashionCtrPC) November 15, 2018
The mall is also readying for the arrival of Christmas, and is starting up its annual photos with Santa Claus. The full schedule, from the mall’s website, is as follows:
11/19/18 – 11/21/18: 11AM-8PM
11/23/18-11/24/18: 10 AM-8PM
12/24/18: 8AM-6PM (The last guest to enter the Santa line will be at 4:30 p.m to allow Santa and his crew to leave at 6PM to deliver toys!)
Photo via Fashion Centre at Pentagon City
Good Thursday evening, Arlington. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier today…
A look at the most and least expensive townhouses sold in Arlington last month, August 2023.
High school-based behavioral health services could be in place by November or December of this year, according to the county. In the wake of a mini-rash of student deaths earlier this…
Get into the fall spirit at National Landing’s can’t-miss Oktoberfest event on Saturday, September 30! Featuring a traditional Bavarian Steinholding competition, best-dressed contest, lawn games, clove decor for kids, beer…
Sometimes mold is easy to spot, but you don’t know how deep inside your walls it has spread. It can grow in sinks, cabinets, and other places you frequent every day. If you find mold, the question remains: Do I call a professional? Thistle Environmental, LLC believes in quality, comprehensive testing.
CALL NOW: (703) 929-4036
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING brings people a fast, affordable, and high-quality solution for all of their interior or exterior residential and commercial painting projects. We respect your time as much as you do and provide the quality paint job you expect, in a timeline that is unexpected.
Schedule a consult today:
T. (202) 845-7899
Experience through film the beauty of our relationships to cats. This unique film is a compilation of shorts with a feline theme which premieres every year in New York City and then travels to venues across the United States. This