As the busiest shopping season of the year draws near, the Pentagon City mall is adding five new stores.
The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City announced Thursday (Nov. 15) that it would be welcoming the new retailers, with some opening right away and others rolling out in the coming weeks.
Per a press release, those additions include:
- JD Sports: The England-based sports-fashion retail company will open in a 4,700-square-foot space near the Macy’s on the third level in late November.
- Last Stop: The chain offering clothes and accessories will open on the mall’s third level near Life in DC in a 4,500-square-foot space.
- ME2: The store, offering “authentic African garments and accessories,” is now open in a 1,000-square-foot space on the first level, near NYX Professional Makeup.
- On1E Fashion: The women’s athleticwear shop is now open in a 1,200-square-foot storefront located on the third level near The Athlete’s Foot.
- Why Not Men’s Boutique: Offering men’s clothing and accessories, the shop is now open in a 500-square-foot space on the second level, next to Tumi
As part of the moves, the mall also announced that the salon and spa K & I Beauty will be relocating to a first level near Godiva Chocolatier. A new pop-up cake shop is on the way as well.
Cure your sweet tooth with the Ravy Cakes Pop Up at Pentagon City Mall near the food court! These delicious treats will be available now – Nov. 18th Tues. – Sat. 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. and Sundays 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. 🎂 🍰 🍭 🍬 pic.twitter.com/Dk68hrdcH7
— Pentagon City Mall (@FashionCtrPC) November 15, 2018
The mall is also readying for the arrival of Christmas, and is starting up its annual photos with Santa Claus. The full schedule, from the mall’s website, is as follows:
11/19/18 – 11/21/18: 11AM-8PM
11/23/18-11/24/18: 10 AM-8PM
12/24/18: 8AM-6PM (The last guest to enter the Santa line will be at 4:30 p.m to allow Santa and his crew to leave at 6PM to deliver toys!)
Photo via Fashion Centre at Pentagon City