The D.C. region probably won’t see the worst of the snow storm shaping up to our south, but this weekend could still see a few flurries.
It’s set to be sunny yet freezing for most of the weekend, so it’ll certainly feel like winter: with or without the precipitation.
Or if you’d rather stay inside and catch up on our most popular stories of the past week, that’s an option too. If you’ve somehow missed the first story on the list, you’ve bypassed one of ARLnow’s most read stories in its roughly nine-year history.
- Large Crowd Reported at Clarendon Cheesecake Factory Amid Free Cheesecake Promotion
- A-Town Bar and Grill Closing
- Clark Street in Crystal City Closed Due to Bomb Threat
- ‘Washington-Loving High School’ Proposed As New Name for Washington-Lee
- Alleged Underwear Bandit Leads Would-Be Crime Fighter on Brief Chase
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories or anything else local. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo via Erinn Shirley