Keep your eyes peeled for a few snow flurries tonight, but it’s shaping up to be a mostly clear weekend.
Forecasters say the sun should be out for most of the weekend, though temperatures won’t get above the 40s.
Swing by our event calendar if you need some ideas for how to spend the weekend. Or you can always catch up on our most popular stories of the week:
- Amazon Shouldn’t Spell ‘Doom’ for Most Local Renters, But Observers Still Fear Its South Arlington Impacts
- Crystal City Restaurants Offer Free Lunches for Federal Workers This Week
- SUV Drives off Side of I-66 Near Rosslyn
- ACFD Battles N. Arlington House Fire
- Nuns Living in Williamsburg Recently Ran Afoul of County Zoning Rules, Leading to a Brief Permit Spat
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories or anything else local. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo via Lisa Novak
Candidate Questioned About Age — “Arlington County Board candidate Audrey Clement, who previously told news outlets that she is in her early 50s, appears to be two decades older, according to…
Update at 10:15 p.m. — Arlington is under a Flood Warning as heavy rain continues to fall. Some flooding is being reported in parts of the area, including along I-66…
Arlington County could use federal American Rescue Plan Act funding to take a swing at making the “Arlington Way” work for more residents. From what a development project should look…
Making Room is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. The Site Plan Review Committee begins today for the redevelopment of The Marbella. This project is…