Enjoy this unseasonably warm weather while you can, as the holiday weekend looks set to feel a bit more like February.
Forecasters say a cold front will roll through tomorrow (Saturday), giving us the chance of seeing a bit of snow, or perhaps just rain. But the worst of that should fizzle out by tomorrow night, with a dry Sunday and Presidents Day on tap after that.
Check out our event calendar if you’re looking for ways to spend the long weekend. Or you can catch up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Young Women in Arlington Boast the Highest Average Credit Score in the Country
- Arlington Resident Pleads Guilty to $20 Million Fraud
- Marymount Buys Ballston Apartment Building, Converting It to Housing for Students and Staff
- Amazon Cancels NYC HQ2 Plans, But Leaders Say ‘Nothing Has Changed’ for Arlington
- Police Responding to Bank Robbery on Columbia Pike
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your plans for the holiday weekend or anything else local. We’ll be publishing on a reduced schedule Monday, but we’ll back to normal on Tuesday. See you then!
Flickr pool photo via eschweik