It may not be the snow we saw earlier this week, but the weather is looking a bit wet this weekend.
Forecasters expect a full day of rain Saturday, though most showers should clear out by Sunday.
Or stay inside and catch up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Residents of Ballston Apartments Feel Blindsided by Plans to Convert Building into Marymount Dorm
- New Curb Extension Blocks Off Right-Turn Lane in Ballston, Prompting Headaches for Drivers
- County Officials, Activists Say Amazon Executives Have Failed to Engage with Arlington Community
- Nauck Leaders to Mull Renaming Neighborhood, Pointing to Namesake’s Confederate Ties
- As Amazon Moves In, Crystal City Business Group Works to Expand to Pentagon City, Potomac Yard
Head down to the comment to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo via Tom Mockler
President Biden reportedly repeated Donald Trump’s name 24 times during his gubernatorial campaign stop in Arlington last night, and it might have summoned the former president to come back for…
The Crossing Clarendon is buzzing with activity. The mixed-use shopping and residential center formerly known as Market Common Clarendon is now home to tens of thousands of honeybees. “We’ve been…
Modern Mobility is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. I have heard some variation on that sentence more times than I can count at public…
(Updated, 5:10 p.m.) There will be free Lyft rides in Arlington and across the region this Halloween weekend. The Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) is again partnering with the rideshare…