Keep your eyes peeled for another round of snow and wintry mix tonight into tomorrow morning.
It seems March has plenty of cold weather left, with evening an outside shot at some snow Sunday night in the forecast.
But if you feel like braving the cold, you can check out our round-up of popular events around the county. And if you’re driving around Ballston, watch out for a major road closure near Ballston Quarter this weekend.
If you’d rather stay inside, you can always catch up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Students at Rosslyn’s Argosy University Left Without Federal Aid Cash, As School Faces Financial Woes
- Ballston Quarter Misses Proposed Opening Date for New Food Court, Targets Early March
- Pedestrian Struck in GW Parkway Crosswalk, A Frequent Spot for Dangerous Crashes
- In Rare Public Appearance, Amazon Leaders Pledge to Become ‘Good Neighbors’ in Arlington
- Redevelopment of American Legion Post into Affordable Housing Complex Wins County Approval
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo via wolfkann
Discover how to save energy and receive a free energy conservation kit in the latest Rethink Energy.
It was a busy news week in Arlington, and next week — with County Board meetings on tap today and Tuesday — should stay busy. For those who have been…
Tucked away in an Arlington County storage facility is a shattered Tiffany Studios stained glass window of Jesus Christ in the act of blessing those who gaze on him. For…
Dropping nearly 40 feet from a platform above, a climber cut the ribbon on the “finest ropes course in the Mid-Atlantic.” Located at Upton Hill Regional Park on Wilson Blvd…