Keep your eyes peeled for another round of snow and wintry mix tonight into tomorrow morning.
It seems March has plenty of cold weather left, with evening an outside shot at some snow Sunday night in the forecast.
But if you feel like braving the cold, you can check out our round-up of popular events around the county. And if you’re driving around Ballston, watch out for a major road closure near Ballston Quarter this weekend.
If you’d rather stay inside, you can always catch up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Students at Rosslyn’s Argosy University Left Without Federal Aid Cash, As School Faces Financial Woes
- Ballston Quarter Misses Proposed Opening Date for New Food Court, Targets Early March
- Pedestrian Struck in GW Parkway Crosswalk, A Frequent Spot for Dangerous Crashes
- In Rare Public Appearance, Amazon Leaders Pledge to Become ‘Good Neighbors’ in Arlington
- Redevelopment of American Legion Post into Affordable Housing Complex Wins County Approval
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo via wolfkann