You might’ve spotted some snow flurries today, but this weekend figures to feature a major warm-up.
Though temperatures may remain a bit chilly through Saturday, the forecast includes rising temperatures up to the 50s by tomorrow afternoon. By Sunday, things could even make it to the 60s and 70s.
That makes it a fine end-of-winter weekend to check out one of the many events on our event calendar.
Or if you need to catch up on our most popular stories from the past week, look no further:
- Arlington Couple Featured on Episode of HGTV’s ‘House Hunters’
- New Polling Ranks Arlington Among Country’s Most Politically Intolerant Counties
- Arlington Once Again Ranked ‘Best City to Live in America’
- Ballston Quarter Food Court Opens to Customers, Though Just One Restaurant is Serving Meals
- Police: Man Broke into Apartment, Kissed Sleeping Woman on the Cheek
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo via Tom Mockler
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…
We just wanted to take a moment to thank you to everyone who has joined the new ARLnow Press Club over the past week! Counting our existing Patreon supporters, who…