Congratulations on making it to Friday, everyone!
It’s a been a busy week for everyone, and especially those trying to catch up on all things Amazon.
This week, we wrote about how developer JBG Smith finalized a lease with the company, and we also revealed that Arlington is forwarding public records requests to Amazon without redacting filer’s personal information.
It’s also officially April now, which means festival season is around the corner. Check us out for the latest updates on the Arlington Palooza and the Columbia Pike Blues Festival where you can bust out your dancing shoes and take part in a variety of art workshops.
Here are some other stories from this week you may have missed:
- Longtime Clarendon Sports Bar Mister Days Closing Soon
- Clarendon Gym Owner Sentenced to Four Years in Prison for Attempted Cocaine Purchase
- Arlington Police, FBI Arrest 9 After Prostitution Bust
- Doughnut-Focused Cafe On the Way for Ballston Apartment Building
- Arlington’s Cybersecurity Training, Staff To Grow as Attacks Keep Increasing
Speaking of reading, what the best book you’ve read lately? Here’s a recently-published local book (and an author talk event) that may be of interest. Share your recommendations and plans for the weekend in the comments below.