The last full week in July is coming to a close and a warm but relatively pleasant weekend is on tap.
It has been a busy week at ARLnow — a week we announced a new readership record and three new hires. (Technically, thanks to strong readership yesterday, our trailing 30-day traffic is now up to 1.415 million pageviews, another new record.)
Here are the top six most-read articles we published on this busy week.
- Officials Warn of Foodborne Illness Outbreak in Arlington and N. Va.
- A Bridge Too Far: The Dating Divide Between D.C. People And Arlingtonians
- Missing Man Found Dead in Arlington Was a Career Center Employee
- Arlington Brothers Save Child from Drowning in Ireland
- JBG Smith Unveils New Expansion Plan for RiverHouse Property Near Amazon HQ2
- Columbia Pike Dry Cleaner Closing Leaves Customers Hanging
Feel free to discuss these stories or any other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!