It should be a close-to-perfect weekend weather-wise, full of fall events in Arlington and other parts of D.C. area.
ARLnow will be publishing on a reduced schedule on Monday, though our staff will be in the office working on future projects and ready to tackle breaking news.
Here are the most-read articles we published this week:
- Arlington Rooftop Bar and Grill Closed After ‘Zoning’ Problem
- Six of the Top 10 Priciest Zip Codes for Va. Renters Are in Arlington
- Taco Bamba Owner to Open New “All-Day Egg” Restaurant in Ballston
- Memorial Bridge to Close For First Weekend of November
- Truck Overturns, Blocks N. Glebe Road at Chain Bridge
- Major Crowding on Metro This Morning
- Cowboy Cafe: Three Decades of Arlington’s Dive Bar
- ACPD Investigating Overnight Shooting in Alcova Heights
- Video Game Reference Shouted During Movie Led to Ballston Active Shooter Panic
Feel free to discuss these stories or any other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
The past, present, and future of Columbia Pike is rather easy to see.
For those venturing back to the mall for the first time in awhile, the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City might look a little different than you remember, thanks to some recent…
A renovated 4 BD/4 BA North Arlington home with a flexible and open floor plan and a private backyard lands in this weekend’s Open Houses.
The number of sworn police officers on the streets in Arlington has dipped below 300 amid retirements and officers leaving for more lucrative positions, including at Amazon’s HQ2.