ARLnow is a free resource for the entire community thanks to the support of our advertisers.
We work hard to bring advertiser messages to you in a way that’s informational and not intrusive — no popups, no nonsense slowing down your computer, etc. — while making sure they’re actually seen. That way it’s a win for readers and a win for our advertisers.
While altruism isn’t necessarily the goal, our advertisers are providing a valuable service to the community by helping to support our local journalism, and we want to recognize them for that.
Today we’re toasting Elite Dental, a dental office at 1025 N. Fillmore Street, Suite C in Clarendon, which provides cosmetic dentistry including smile whitening, Invisalign, dental implants, orthodontics, veneers, crowns, bridges and general dentistry.
Here are some reasons we think they’re the bee’s knees.
- They accept all major dental PPO insurance
- SmileSIM capability (digital simulation of treatment results)
- Whitening for Life program (provides professional-grade whitening services)
- The ARLnow business team has visited Elite Dental and can say that Dr. Morrow was amazing! The entire staff makes visits quick and painless.
- “The service was excellent and it’s the first time that I can remember that I didn’t have any pain during the entire crown procedure! And no pain after the procedure was over the next day — another first! Dr. Hartman did a superb job!” – testimonial from Kenneth N.
- They help ARLnow hire professional, full-time local news reporters and bring you the local happenings week in and week out.
— The ARLnow business team
Happy Friday, Arlington. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Today might have been a light publishing day for us, but rest assured: we’re not hearing of much news happening locally,…
The National Weather Service has issued a Special Weather Statement about the strong winds that are currently gusting in Arlington and across the region. Forecasters are cautioning that the gusts…
A 3 BD/1 BA home on one level, and new roof, stove and refrigerator is included in the latest Open Houses.
As people begin to travel for the holidays, this week’s Statutes of Liberty discusses new COVID-19 requirements for travel.