A cloudy and then rainy weekend is on tap — but with any luck the rain will hold off until the Nationals win the World Series in four. (Crosses fingers.)
In case you didn’t see it, earlier today we listed some places to cheer on the Nats in Arlington, along with specials being offered during the game.
While you gear up for Game 3, here are the most-read stories so far this week.
- Woman Struck By Vehicle in Ballston
- Police Called on Wild Press Conference in Rosslyn
- World of Beer Appears to Be Coming to Ballston
- Marine Corps Marathon Will Prompt Ample Road Closures This Weekend
- Arlington Crossing Guard Surprised With World Series Tickets
- Proposed Ballston Hotel To Include Locally-Run Bars, a Jacuzzi, and a Light Display
- Arlington Bars and Restaurant Hosting Specials For World Series Games
- Indoor Swim School SwimBox Is Coming To Lee Highway
- New Poke Restaurant Coming to Ballston Quarter
Feel free to discuss these stories or any other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Photo courtesy Sandra P.
Want the VIP treatment for the region’s favorite social bike ride? Of course you do. DC Bike Ride invites riders of all ages and abilities to bike through 20 miles…
From a new Columbia Pike library to a dedicated pickleball court, County Manager Mark Schwartz’s proposed 10-year $3.9 billion capital improvement plan would fund projects across Arlington. The first 10-year…
Arlington is in the midst of a rash of vehicle-related crimes. In just the past three weeks or so, 28 cars have been stolen and 35 airbags have been stolen,…
After a relatively cool spring, the D.C. area is going to get a blast of mid-summer temperatures this weekend, and forecasters want residents to prepare. The National Weather Service has…