A cloudy and then rainy weekend is on tap — but with any luck the rain will hold off until the Nationals win the World Series in four. (Crosses fingers.)
In case you didn’t see it, earlier today we listed some places to cheer on the Nats in Arlington, along with specials being offered during the game.
While you gear up for Game 3, here are the most-read stories so far this week.
- Woman Struck By Vehicle in Ballston
- Police Called on Wild Press Conference in Rosslyn
- World of Beer Appears to Be Coming to Ballston
- Marine Corps Marathon Will Prompt Ample Road Closures This Weekend
- Arlington Crossing Guard Surprised With World Series Tickets
- Proposed Ballston Hotel To Include Locally-Run Bars, a Jacuzzi, and a Light Display
- Arlington Bars and Restaurant Hosting Specials For World Series Games
- Indoor Swim School SwimBox Is Coming To Lee Highway
- New Poke Restaurant Coming to Ballston Quarter
Feel free to discuss these stories or any other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Photo courtesy Sandra P.
Firefighters from Arlington and neighboring jurisdictions are battling a house fire near Shirlington. Fire companies were dispatched to the Windgate townhouse development on the 2500 block of S. Arlington Ridge…
The latest Ask Eli discusses master insurance and individual insurance policies, and the common gaps between the two.
A new restaurant called Surreal is coming to the private park space in front of a Crystal City office building. “Surreal” will offer both indoor dining and outdoor dining in…
Arlington police are investigating gunshots reportedly fired from a vehicle in the Shirlington area.