It has been a cold and active week, both weather-wise and news-wise.
Luckily, after a cloudy and cold Saturday, milder temperatures and a stretch of fair weather is on tap for at least the next week. And, barring breaking news, starting Tuesday ARLnow will be switching to a reduced publishing schedule around the holidays, giving the hard-working people who bring you the news a chance to take a little break after a busy year.
Here are the most-read stories of the past week on the site:
- Arlington County Board Revokes Live Entertainment Permit for Purple Lounge
- Six Restaurants Coming to DCA’s New Concourse
- Alexandria Man Arrested After Clarendon Stabbing
- Plans for New CVS on Highlander Motel Site Appear to Be Advancing
- Photos: Pupatella Now Open In South Arlington
- Cyclist Struck Near Clarendon
- County Board Approves Request To Eliminate Off-Site Parking At New Children’s School on Lee Highway
- What’s Next: Arlington’s Best
- Governor Announces Deal for New Potomac Rail Bridge, Expanded Passenger Rail Service
Feel free to discuss these or any other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Did you know the Arlington Public Library lets you borrow free energy efficiency tools? The latest Rethink Energy shares the details.
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…