It has been a cold and active week, both weather-wise and news-wise.
Luckily, after a cloudy and cold Saturday, milder temperatures and a stretch of fair weather is on tap for at least the next week. And, barring breaking news, starting Tuesday ARLnow will be switching to a reduced publishing schedule around the holidays, giving the hard-working people who bring you the news a chance to take a little break after a busy year.
Here are the most-read stories of the past week on the site:
- Arlington County Board Revokes Live Entertainment Permit for Purple Lounge
- Six Restaurants Coming to DCA’s New Concourse
- Alexandria Man Arrested After Clarendon Stabbing
- Plans for New CVS on Highlander Motel Site Appear to Be Advancing
- Photos: Pupatella Now Open In South Arlington
- Cyclist Struck Near Clarendon
- County Board Approves Request To Eliminate Off-Site Parking At New Children’s School on Lee Highway
- What’s Next: Arlington’s Best
- Governor Announces Deal for New Potomac Rail Bridge, Expanded Passenger Rail Service
Feel free to discuss these or any other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!