A holiday weekend is here, though for many it will not be quite the same with social distancing and without travel.
For those who celebrate it, we hope you had a happy Passover or will have a happy Easter. And no matter your faith, we hope you have a nice weekend — with any luck, one that includes a meal from a local restaurant.
It’s been a long week, so without further ado here are the most-read articles of the week:
- Person Found Dead in Metro Tunnel Near Pentagon City Station
- Another Big Jump in Arlington Coronavirus Cases as County Encourages Masks (April 7)
- Arlington Restaurants Open for Takeout and Delivery
- Coronavirus Cases in Arlington Now Above 200 (April 6)
- Serial Flasher Arrested After Incident in Virginia Square
- Arlington Restaurants Embrace Newfound Ability to Deliver Cocktails
- Arlington Ranks as No. 1 Place for Working from Home
- Coronavirus Cases in Arlington Now Above 250 (April 8)
- Helicopter Assists with Early Morning Search for Robbery Suspect in Clarendon
- Erik Gutshall Resigns from County Board
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments.