This column is written and sponsored by Arlington Arts/Arlington Cultural Affairs, a division of Arlington Economic Development.
With a centuries-long tradition of bringing people together in groups large and small, the impact on the Arts has been seismic.
Arlington Arts continues to pro-actively look out for resources to assist arts organizations, arts administrators and individual artists impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. Here is just a sample of resources available to performers and artists of all disciplines who have been impacted by the pandemic.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Arts Funding: Update and Action items from Grantmakers in the Arts.
- Field-wide responses & calls to action
- Racial equality & justice response
- Webinars, articles & resources
- Information hubs
- Rapid Response & Emergency Funds
Coronavirus Resources for Artists, Creative Workers & Organizations from Springboard for the Arts, an economic and community development organization for artists and by artists.
- Emergency Relief Fund Resources for Individuals
- Emergency Resources for Organizations
- Links to other resource pages
- Principles for Ethical Cancellation
Workforce Relief, Charitable Giving Incentives, and NEA Funding Included in Third COVID-19 Relief Package.
- The Association of Performing Arts Professionals and League of American Orchestras have sourced key points and are providing an in-depth analysis of the relief package
Resources for COVID-19 Crisis from Embracing Arlington Arts.
- Well-being of ourselves
- Financial Assistance
- Continuing Programming Through the Community
- Pro-Bono/In-Kind Expertise Available
For a full list of resources, visit and bookmark our web page. Updates will be provided as new resources become available.