More than two dozen Arlington restaurants are participating in Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week starting today.
The two-week event, held between August 17-30, is organized by the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW). During the event, restaurants from across the region offer 3-course lunches for $22 per person and 3-course dinners for $35 or $55 per person (some also offer a 3-course brunch for $22 per person).
The latest Restaurant Week encourages diners to order their meals to go directly from each respective eatery, though most places also have outdoor or indoor seating available at limited capacities.
Menus and pricing are specific to the Restaurant Week event, and some menus include cocktail or wine pairings with a meal.
Among the Arlington restaurants taking part:
- Ambar Clarendon: Modern European; Lunch and $35 dinner
- Athena Pallas: Greek; Brunch, lunch and $55 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
- Big Buns Damn Good Burgers in Ballston and Shirlington: American; Lunch and $35 dinner
- Cava Mezze – Clarendon: Mediterranean; $35 dinner
- Epic Smokehouse: American, Barbecue; Lunch and $35 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
- Extreme Pizza: Pizzeria; Lunch and $35 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
- Federico Ristorante Italiano: Italian; Lunch and $35 dinner
- Freddie’s Beach Bar & Restaurant: American; Brunch and $35 dinner
- Highline RxR: American; $35 dinner
- Jaleo Crystal City: Spanish; Lunch and $35 dinner
- La Bettola Italiano: Italian; Lunch and $35 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
- La Cote d’Or Cafe: French; Brunch, Lunch and $35 dinner
- Los Tios Grill: Tex-Mex; Brunch, Lunch, $35 dinner and $55 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
- McCormick & Schmick’s — Crystal City: Seafood, Steak; Lunch and $35 dinner
- The Melting Pot – Arlington: Fondue; $35 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
- Mussel Bar and Grill: Belgian, American; $35 dinner
- Open Road – Rosslyn: American; $35 dinner
- Osteria da Nino: Italian; $35 dinner
- Pamplona: Spanish; $35 dinner and $55 dinner
- Peruvian Brothers at the Stand: Peruvian; Brunch, lunch, $35 dinner and $55 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
- Portofino: Italian; $35 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
- Rocklands Barbeque and Grilling Co. – Arlington: Barbecue; Lunch and $35 dinner
- San Antonio Bar and Grill: Tex-Mex; Lunch and $35 dinner
- SER Restaurant: Spanish; Lunch, $35 dinner and $55 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
- Sloppy Mama’s Barbeque: Barbecue; Lunch and $35 dinner
- Taj of India: Indian; Brunch, Lunch, $35 dinner and $55 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
- TTT Clarendon: Mexican; Lunch and $35 dinner; Paired wine or cocktail offered
Image via RAMW
Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 16176 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
A teenage girl on an electric scooter was seriously injured after colliding with a driver near Washington-Liberty High School earlier this afternoon. Shortly after 1 p.m. on Tuesday, police were…
Arlington County is offering residents free training on the anti-overdose drug Narcan. The sessions are available as an hour-long online training course or an abridged, 10-minute training over the phone….
A second candidate has emerged for the open seat in Arlington’s new 2nd District in the Virginia House of Delegates. Last week, Kevin Saucedo-Broach, a former Chief of Staff for…
EDBS Dental Billing Solutions is pleased to announce that it has achieved compliance with the federally mandated standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) through the use of Compliancy Group’s proprietary HIPAA methodology, The Guard® compliance tracking software, and HIPAA Seal of Compliance®.
The HIPAA Seal of Compliance is issued to organizations that have implemented an effective HIPAA compliance program through the use of The Guard, Compliancy Group’s proprietary compliance tracking solution.
Clients and patients are becoming more aware of the requirements of HIPAA compliance and how the regulation protects their personal information. Forward-thinking providers like EDBS Dental Billing Solutions choose the HIPAA Seal of Compliance to differentiate their services.
“Since the nature of our business being exclusively remote, we take HIPAA compliance very seriously. With the help of Compliancy Group, we are able to take steps to fortify our systems to protect PHI information and familiarize each employee about HIPAA and how we can further safeguard PHI data.” said EDBS Dental Billing Solutions founder Goldie De Leon.
Are you feeling overwhelmed or struggling to cope with life’s challenges? You’re not alone. Mental health issues are more common than you might think, and seeking help is a sign of strength, not weakness.
Our counseling service provides a safe, supportive environment where you can explore your feelings, identify negative thought patterns, and learn coping skills to manage your symptoms. Lauren is trained in evidence-based practices and specializes in a range of mental health concerns, including anxiety, depression, trauma, and addiction.
We understand that seeking counseling can be intimidating, but we believe that everyone deserves to live a fulfilling, happy life. Our approach is non-judgmental and compassionate, and we work collaboratively with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our service is a good fit for you. Reach out at https://peacefulmindsolutions.com or call (703) 994-0300 to set up a consultation.
Singin’ in the Rain
The “Greatest Movie Musical of All Time” is faithfully and lovingly adapted for the stage by Broadway legends, Betty Comden and Adolph Green, from their original award-winning screenplay. Each unforgettable scene, song and dance is accounted for, including the show-stopping
5 Tips for Buying Your Dream Home – A Free…
Are you planning to move in the next 12 months but feeling overwhelmed by the current real estate market’s low inventory and high mortgage rates? Join us for a short seminar where we’ll provide 5 tips to help you find