It’s been, to say the least, a busy couple of weeks for local news.
At this point next week is not looking any less eventful, though barring breaking news we will not be publishing on Monday on account of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day holiday. (Note the county government closures and lack of parking enforcementon Monday.)
Below are the most-read ARLnow stories of the past week.
- Police Release Surveillance Video of ‘Person of Interest’ in Ballston Murder
- Four Bridges Connecting Va. to D.C. Will Be Closed Starting Tuesday
- ‘The G.O.A.T’ Has Officially Closed in Clarendon
- Arlington Residential Property Values Soar
- Two Injured After Cars Careen into Potomac River
- Demolition Permit Application Filed for Dominion Hills Mansion
- Airbnb Cancelling D.C. Area Reservations Next Week
- Coronavirus Cases Pass 10,000 Mark in Arlington
- As Vaccinations Continue, County Officials Are Trying To Find Ways To Move Quicker
Feel to discuss any of those stories, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Tour the small tight-knit community of Dover Crystal in the latest Neighborhood Spotlight.
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…