Thinking about taking the next step in your career? The Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University offers flexible part-time or full-time options for graduate certificate and master’s degree programs designed to teach applicable, real-world knowledge for in-demand careers.
Join our upcoming Master’s and Certificate Virtual Open House for prospective students on April 7. The online session will provide an overview of the Schar School’s top-ranked master’s degree programs and graduate certificate programs, student services, and admissions requirements.
Wednesday, April 7
6:30-8 p.m. (EDT)
Graduate Certificate Programs
Just five courses each with part-time and full-time options available
- Biodefense, Certificate
- Emergency Management and Homeland Security, Certificate
- Global Health and Security, Certificate
- Illicit Trade Analysis, Certificate
- National Security and Public Policy, Certificate
- Nonprofit Management, Certificate
- Public Management, Certificate
- Science, Technology, and Security, Certificate
- Strategic Trade, Certificate
- Terrorism and Homeland Security, Certificate
Master’s Degree Programs
Part-time and full-time options available
- Biodefense, MS (offered on-campus, online and through a combination of both)
- International Commerce and Policy, MA
- International Security, MA
- Organization Development and Knowledge Management, MS
- Political Science, MA
- Public Administration, MPA
- Public Policy, MPP
A proposed bridge for bicyclists and pedestrians between Crystal City and the Southwest Waterfront area of D.C. has received $20 million in federal funding to move forward. When complete, the…
A 3 BD/2 BA condo with views of the Washington Monument and a freshly painted 4 BD/2 BA home is included in Home Hunt Highlights.
So you want to make wine? Walk through a day of winemaking in The Nose That Knows.
In the shadow of Amazon’s HQ2, the Americana Hotel stands vacant and ready for redevelopment. The hotel at 1400 Richmond Highway, which JBG Smith purchased in late 2020, is in…
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Lyon Park & Ashton Heights’ biennial home & garden biennial tour is back. The tour will include contemporary custom homes, older historic bungalows as well as renovated properties. One of the stunning homes on the tour is pictured above. In addition to beautiful & unique homes, the Villa & Vistas ’22 event will conclude with a festive reception at the Lyon Park Community Center at 414 N Fillmore Street, Arlington VA 22201. What could be better right?
All proceeds from this event will go to the Lyon Park Citizens Association (LPCA) towards our neighborhood jewel & hub, the Lyon Park Community Center (LPCC).
When: Sunday, October 2nd, Noon – 4 PM.
Where: Meet to get your tickets and the tour map at the Lyon Park Community Center (414 N Fillmore Street) We will have a table with information outside.
Join us as we explore Vini Franchetti & their two sister vineyards Passopisciaro (Sicily) and Vini Franchetti (Tuscany) for our Sicily/Tuscany Wine Dinner!
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 6pm
Special Guest: This wine dinner we will be hosting the wine maker