The weekend is here, along with what should be a very nice Saturday, weather-wise.
Whether you’re heading out to check out Arlington’s cherry blossoms, to go for a long-overdue bike ride around the Arlington loop, or to spend time with friends or family you haven’t seen in awhile, we hope you enjoy some quality outdoor time.
Now, here are the most-read articles of the past week.
- Whitlow’s Says It Will Close in June, But May Reopen Elsewhere
- Street Closed in Ballston While Bomb Squad Investigates ‘Concerning Materials’
- Pipe Bombs Found in Ballston Home, Police Say
- Mario’s Pizza House Continues to Serve Up Slices and Memories
- County Board Approves Agreement with Alexandria To Dredge Four Mile Run
- ACPD: Knife-Wielding Man Lands in Jail After Bar Fight in Clarendon
- Rouse Estate Is Currently Being Torn Down
- Arlington County Police Encrypt More Radio Channels
- County Board Approves Revised Plans for Crystal City Water Park
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a great weekend!
Update at 9:40 p.m. — All lanes have reopened, Arlington County says. Update at 6:40 p.m. — The southbound lanes have reopened but the northbound lanes are expected to remain…
Enjoy alpacas, farmers markets and more at the Loudoun County Spring Farm Tour May 21-22.
A local man raised nearly $2,000 holding a yard sale this past weekend to help children impacted by the war. Constantin a Ukrainian-American who lives in Arlington’s East Falls Church…
Cali is the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week who loves treats, watching Netflix and nose boops.