The weekend is here, along with what should be a very nice Saturday, weather-wise.
Whether you’re heading out to check out Arlington’s cherry blossoms, to go for a long-overdue bike ride around the Arlington loop, or to spend time with friends or family you haven’t seen in awhile, we hope you enjoy some quality outdoor time.
Now, here are the most-read articles of the past week.
- Whitlow’s Says It Will Close in June, But May Reopen Elsewhere
- Street Closed in Ballston While Bomb Squad Investigates ‘Concerning Materials’
- Pipe Bombs Found in Ballston Home, Police Say
- Mario’s Pizza House Continues to Serve Up Slices and Memories
- County Board Approves Agreement with Alexandria To Dredge Four Mile Run
- ACPD: Knife-Wielding Man Lands in Jail After Bar Fight in Clarendon
- Rouse Estate Is Currently Being Torn Down
- Arlington County Police Encrypt More Radio Channels
- County Board Approves Revised Plans for Crystal City Water Park
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a great weekend!
Last night Olympic swimmer and Arlingtonian Torri Huske was greeted at Dulles International Airport by 40 friends and family members. The 18-year-old Yorktown High School grad flew back from Tokyo…
The summer Arlies continue this week with two categories. First, the result’s from last week’s voting. Your favorite real estate agent for sellers is Liz Lord, followed by Kristin Francis Team…
Last week I moderated a conversation on COVID’s impact on Black women and girls, specifically around health and education.
Arlington County police are investigating after a large fight at Yorktown High School yesterday. The fight reportedly broke out Monday morning and resulted in multiple students suffering minor injuries. Parents…