A rainy end to the workweek isn’t too bad when a decent late spring weekend is on tap.
The weather isn’t the only thing to look forward to. Two new members of the ARLnow team start on Monday: a summer intern and a new Evening Editor. Plus, our reporter Jo DeVoe will be moving into a new editing and reporting role.
Before that happens, let’s take a look at the most-read articles from the past week.
- Police Investigating Mysterious Pool of Blood Found at Local Park
- Teens Arrested After Armed Carjacking in Pentagon City
- ACPD Investigating Early Morning Gunfire Outside Elementary School
- “Langston Boulevard” Proposed as New Name for Lee Highway
- Large Restaurant and Art Gallery Space Opening Soon in Ballston
- Police Warn of Continued Thefts in North Arlington Neighborhoods
- One More Page Books Reopens Next Week with Virtual Guest Appearance by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Morning Poll: Are You Still Wearing a Mask By Default When Entering a Business?
- County Calls for Second Round of Submissions for New Arlington Logo
- Arlington Voters Favor Establishment Democrats in Primary
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Learn how reviewing your Master Insurance Policy can save money on your condo/HOA budget.
An art installation in the shadow of the under-construction first phase of Amazon’s HQ2 is getting taller. Last month, crews began laying the groundwork to build “Queen City” by Nekisha…
Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop in Rosslyn appears to have made its last sub. The Delaware-founded and currently Las Vegas-based fast-casual sandwich chain seems to have closed its eatery on the ground…
It’s almost as automatic as Steph Curry draining free throws at this point. Whenever there’s a soaking rainfall, it seems that some drivers cannot help but slide off the road…
INF Care Virtual Concierge is a new and inviting option to remote assistance that leverages the best of what technology should encompass with quality interaction.
For the busy individual that needs a way to reduce stress and tackle caring for an older family member that lives alone.
For the maturing adult that just needs help with everyday tedious tasks, connectivity, and access to data on their everyday habits to pinpoint areas that need more attention.
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Schedule a free consultation today and see how we can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Mini Family & Pet Photo Sessions
Beat the rush and sign up to get your holiday photos now!
Bring your kids! Bring your dogs!
Check out the DeSilva Studios website. Look at the images and see if you like them