If readership is any indication, it seems like a lot of Arlington residents have the same itchy red insect bites described in this week’s most-read story.
It was, in fact, a busy week for readership given that we’re in peak summer vacation season. Speaking of which, August begins on Sunday — enjoy summer while it lasts! Saturday in particular should be a perfect summer day.
Here are the most-read articles of the past week on ARLnow:
- Residents Abuzz Over Mysterious Bug Bites Possibly Tied to Cicadas
- Local Couple Killed in California Plane Crash (July 19)
- New County Logo Designs Released
- Apartment Management Tells Parents to Get Kids Off Their Lawn
- Apartment Building with Grocery Store Proposed for Ballston Macy’s
- President Biden Speaks at McAuliffe Campaign Event in Arlington
- Olympic Heartbreak for Huske in Tokyo
- Police Investigating Serious Bike Crash Near Yorktown HS
- Morning Poll: Which Proposed County Logo Do You Like the Best?
- What $1 Million Can Get You in Northern Virginia Real Estate
- Coronavirus Cases Still Rising in Arlington Amid Renewed Focus on Masks
- Local Democrat Challenges Rep. Don Beyer in 8th District Primary
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
County Mulls Immigration Policies — “The Arlington County Board unveiled a draft framework for a Commitment to Strengthening Trust with Our Immigrant Community… ‘We are sharing an updated framework and seeking…
Just Reduced this week includes a 4 BD/3 BA single-level home perched on the corner lot of a tree-lined street.
This post is exclusively for ARLnow Press Club members. Not a member? Join here. Members can sign in here.
Local candidates offered differing takes on police oversight and demographic disparities in public schools during a candidate forum last night. The Arlington branch of the NAACP hosted Monday’s forum, featuring…