It’s now October, after an September that featured plenty of gorgeous late summer/early fall weather and which seemingly went by too quickly.
Now, let’s take a look at the most-read ARLnow stories for the past week.
- Glebe Road Divide in Ballston Gets Renewed County Attention
- Jaleo in Crystal City to Close, Making Way for Residential Development
- New Study Ranks APS Second-Best School System in Virginia
- Elementary School Assistant Charged With Sex Offenses
- Arlington Man Arrested for Green Valley Shooting
- Car-Share Company Free2Move Halts Arlington Operations Over Insurance
- Arlington to Start Providing Vax Booster Shots Today
- Delayed Zitkala-Ša Park Finally Nears Opening
- Obscene Graffiti, BB Gun Brandishing at Rocky Run Park Worry Neighbors
- More Gunfire Reported Near Drew Elementary
- Man Arrested for Arlington Robbery Released On Bond The Day Before
- UVA Expanding Presence in Rosslyn and N. Va.
Feel free to discuss those articles or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend, Arlington!
Discover how to save energy and receive a free energy conservation kit in the latest Rethink Energy.
It was a busy news week in Arlington, and next week — with County Board meetings on tap today and Tuesday — should stay busy. For those who have been…
Tucked away in an Arlington County storage facility is a shattered Tiffany Studios stained glass window of Jesus Christ in the act of blessing those who gaze on him. For…
Dropping nearly 40 feet from a platform above, a climber cut the ribbon on the “finest ropes course in the Mid-Atlantic.” Located at Upton Hill Regional Park on Wilson Blvd…