Address: 1320 N. Stafford Street
Type: 5 BR, 4 (+1 half) BA single-family detached — 4400 sq. ft.
Noteworthy: Walk to Ballston and Clarendon Metro, shops, restaurants, parks, and bikepath
Created by Potomac Custom Builders in 2013, this home offers desirable features rarely found in newer homes and a vibrant, urban neighborhood.
- Private office with built-ins and view of yard
- French doors open to den and second office with bookcases
- Dining room for large gatherings flows into butler’s pantry and big kitchen
- Kitchen includes a center island and breakfast bar with white wood cabinets on the perimeter; gas range and second wall oven; central vacuum connection for easy clean up
- Breakfast area leads to slate floored porch, patio, and a level fenced yard
- Surround sound in the family room that is anchored by a gas fireplace flanked by built-ins; shutters at the large windows
- Stylish powder room with wall covering and wainscoting
- Sun filled stairwell and upper landing open to the primary bedroom providing tray ceiling, seating area, walk-in, organized closet; relaxing bath with soaking tub, double vanity, and linen storage
- Three more large bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs along with the laundry room with additional cabinets, washer and dryer
- Second fireplace in lower level rec room and built in shelving create a cozy, organized space for media and play plus space for exercise equipment and hobbies
- Tucked away fifth bedroom and bath — more storage in the utility room and under the stairs
- Mudroom has closet and cubbies and opens to a large garage for car, bikes, garden and sport equipment and deep two car driveway
- Glebe, Dorothy Hamm, Washington Liberty schools nearby
After a foggy morning, Saturday night and Sunday morning might be even foggier. Dense fog has formed in Arlington and around the D.C. area, making driving increasingly hazardous as the…
Gunshots were fired near where a group of children were playing this afternoon in the Green Valley neighborhood. Multiple 911 callers reported the sound of gunshots shortly before 3:30 p.m….
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier today…
There’s no official word on its website, but it looks like Bar Ivy in Clarendon may have closed permanently.
Children’s Weekday Program (CWP) is a non-profit preschool rooted in a play-based philosophy. We focus on developing a love of learning and exploration, cooperation, empathy, and independence.
Our caring and experienced educators create opportunities for children 16 months to 5 years old to play, learn, and grow in a nurturing environment of child-centered and developmentally appropriate experiences.
Initially established more than 50 years ago in South Arlington, CWP continues to be a lauded program in the Northern Virginia area. We are extremely proud to have been recognized as a Best Preschool in Northern Virginia Magazine for the last 4 years.
Located now in North Arlington at 2666 Military Road, CWP offers a part-time parents day out and preschool program with options to extend care both before and after school. We offer a supportive and inclusive school community for children and parents alike and welcome all families to join our school!
The Optimist Club of Arlington is holding its 77th annual Christmas tree sale!
This year, the tree sale will be held at the Knights of Columbus (5115 Little Falls Road). The lot opens for sales on November 24th. The Optimist Club is selling small and large trees ranging from tabletop size to 10 foot tall trees! Wreaths, garland, tree stands, and White House Christmas ornaments will also be for sale.
100% of all proceeds go towards helping Arlington County youth.
For more information, please visit the Arlington Optimists website at https://optimistclubofarlingtonva.org/.
Holiday Art Show featuring artists: Peter Fitzgerald, Claire Plante, Alanna Rivera, and Suzy Scollon. At the Barcroft Community House, 800 South Buchanan St., Arlington, VA. Dec. 8 from, 2 PM to 8 PM and Dec. 9 from 10 AM to
2023 Christmas Tree Sales Begin
Saturday, December 2
Get your holiday decorating off to the right start this year! We will be selling 150 Fraser firs, freshly cut and delivered from Sparta, North Carolina.