Address: 1320 N. Stafford Street
Type: 5 BR, 4 (+1 half) BA single-family detached — 4400 sq. ft.
Noteworthy: Walk to Ballston and Clarendon Metro, shops, restaurants, parks, and bikepath
Created by Potomac Custom Builders in 2013, this home offers desirable features rarely found in newer homes and a vibrant, urban neighborhood.
- Private office with built-ins and view of yard
- French doors open to den and second office with bookcases
- Dining room for large gatherings flows into butler’s pantry and big kitchen
- Kitchen includes a center island and breakfast bar with white wood cabinets on the perimeter; gas range and second wall oven; central vacuum connection for easy clean up
- Breakfast area leads to slate floored porch, patio, and a level fenced yard
- Surround sound in the family room that is anchored by a gas fireplace flanked by built-ins; shutters at the large windows
- Stylish powder room with wall covering and wainscoting
- Sun filled stairwell and upper landing open to the primary bedroom providing tray ceiling, seating area, walk-in, organized closet; relaxing bath with soaking tub, double vanity, and linen storage
- Three more large bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs along with the laundry room with additional cabinets, washer and dryer
- Second fireplace in lower level rec room and built in shelving create a cozy, organized space for media and play plus space for exercise equipment and hobbies
- Tucked away fifth bedroom and bath — more storage in the utility room and under the stairs
- Mudroom has closet and cubbies and opens to a large garage for car, bikes, garden and sport equipment and deep two car driveway
- Glebe, Dorothy Hamm, Washington Liberty schools nearby
A 4 BD/ 3.5 BA brick townhome with 4 floors and hardwood floors is included in Just Reduced.
Good Wednesday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 10000 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
Police are investigating the first reported homicide of the year in Arlington. According to Arlington County police, a man was found dead in an apartment on the 100 block of…
3 Car Detached Garages
Synetic Theater Camps are a wildly fun, highly accessible choice for young people who love moving, playing games, and making memories. Registration is open now for Summer Camps (sessions June 20-August 25) and there are even a few spots left for Spring Break camp, April 3-7.
Located in National Landing, these performance-based camps are designed for students of all ages – no theater or performance experience required.
Led by professional teaching artists, campers learn acting, movement, and technical theater skills through the lens of Physical Theater. Physical Theater incorporates acting, movement, dance, mime, and acrobatics. If you’ve seen a Cirque du Soleil performance, you’ll find many similarities.
Most first-time campers are new to the performing arts, and teaching artists are well-versed in engaging students at all levels. Parents and campers report that one of the best parts of Synetic is the community, with many families returning year after year because they feel a strong sense of belonging.
EDBS Dental Billing Solutions is pleased to announce that it has achieved compliance with the federally mandated standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) through the use of Compliancy Group’s proprietary HIPAA methodology, The Guard® compliance tracking software, and HIPAA Seal of Compliance®.
The HIPAA Seal of Compliance is issued to organizations that have implemented an effective HIPAA compliance program through the use of The Guard, Compliancy Group’s proprietary compliance tracking solution.
Clients and patients are becoming more aware of the requirements of HIPAA compliance and how the regulation protects their personal information. Forward-thinking providers like EDBS Dental Billing Solutions choose the HIPAA Seal of Compliance to differentiate their services.
“Since the nature of our business being exclusively remote, we take HIPAA compliance very seriously. With the help of Compliancy Group, we are able to take steps to fortify our systems to protect PHI information and familiarize each employee about HIPAA and how we can further safeguard PHI data.” said EDBS Dental Billing Solutions founder Goldie De Leon.
WHS Spring Festival
Join us at the WHS Spring Festival on April 22, 2023, from 10am- 3pm at Wakefield High School(main parking lot). Come out to shop, play, and eat!
Shop local vendors, arts & crafts, new and used items, food vendors/trucks, and
District 27 Toastmasters 2023 Virtual Conference
District 27 Toastmasters invites you to its annual conference where you can hear phenomenal speakers, attend professional development and personal growth seminars about leadership, negotiation, communication, teamwork, and mentorship. Learn how to develop your personal story and how to improve