Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 11546 times… so far.
📈 Top stories
The following are the most-read articles for today — Apr 25, 2023.
- Student says he was threatened with a knife in a middle school bathroom
- Morning Poll: Is Ballston nice?
- Demolition of a pedestrian bridge in Rosslyn is set to begin this weekend
- County Board approves $2.5M to replace aging water main below N. Glebe Road
📅 Upcoming events
Here is what’s going on Wednesday in Arlington, from our event calendar.
- 12:00 pm: Tiny Stage: Afternoon on the Plaza
- 12:00 pm: Practicing Mindfulness
- 6:00 pm: Outdoor Yoga with Mind the Mat
- 6:30 pm: Lecture: Thriving in a Hybrid Work Environment – Elevating your Connections
- 7:00 pm: Ranked Choice Voting in June 20 Primary
- 7:00 pm: Paint Your Own Pottery Art Night at Art House 7
☔ Wednesday’s forecast
Light rain. Increasing cloudiness. Mild. High of 66 and low of 43. Sunrise at 6:17 am and sunset at 7:55 pm. See more from Weather.gov.
💡 Haiku of the Day
Winter’s icy breath
Blankets earth in silent white
Nature’s frozen peace
🌅 Tonight’s sunset
Thanks for reading! Feel free to discuss the day’s happenings in the comments.
Enjoy some tasty bites while networking at BizArt at WHINO on December 11!
The Arlington Chorale is gearing up to bring a long-lost musical piece to life at its holiday concert next Saturday in Westover. The community choir plans to perform familiar Christmas…
Plans to redevelop the Goodwill near Route 50 — with affordable housing, childcare and a new store and donation center — have received a relatively warm reception, per a recent…
This month’s Mike Mount creation is more of a graphic than a cartoon. People in Arlington, like people in many communities, enjoy complaining about certain things. Now imagine a house in…
The Optimist Club of Arlington is holding its 77th annual Christmas tree sale!
100% of all proceeds go towards helping Arlington County youth.
2023 Christmas Tree Sales Begin
Saturday, December 2