Here in Arlington, real estate is a spectator sport. Let’s take a look at some of the most and least expensive condos sold last month (August 2023).
Most expensive condos sold
- 1781 N Pierce St Unit 2601 — Rosslyn — $3,800,000 (3 beds | 2.5 baths | 2,564 sq. ft.)
- 1615 N Queen St Unit M502 — Rosslyn — $1,200,000 (2 beds | 2 baths | 1,691 sq. ft.)
- 1418 N Rhodes St Unit 128 — Clarendon/Courthouse — $925,000 (2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1,832 sq. ft.)
- 1201 N Garfield St Unit 609 — Clarendon/Courthouse — $835,000 (2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1,487 sq. ft.)
- 1805 Crystal Dr Unit 606S — — $765,000 (3 beds | 2 baths | 1,515 sq. ft.)
Least expensive condos sold*
- 4501 Arlington Blvd Unit 615 — Buckingham — $215,000 (1 beds | 1 baths | 533 sq. ft.)
- 1200 N Nash St Unit 508 — Rosslyn — $215,000 (– beds | 1 baths | 485 sq. ft.)
- 4306 N Pershing Dr Unit 3 — Buckingham — $220,000 (1 beds | 1 baths | 699 sq. ft.)
*Minimum home value of $200,000 set to exclude certain land sales, retirement condos, properties with expiring ground leases, etc.
Good Wednesday evening, Arlington. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier today…
(Updated at 6:35 p.m.) Black and Hispanic students remain more likely to be suspended from Arlington Public Schools than their peers, according to new data. Specifically, Black students make up…
Whether it’s T. Swift tickets, cash money, or a prime parking spot, most DMV-area residents agree that time is actually their most valuable currency. A universal experience of car owners…
A large, $18 million stormwater vault underneath Cardinal Elementary School in the flood-prone Westover neighborhood is now complete. The vault responds to community concerns that arose after significant flooding washed over…
At Generation Hope, we’re dedicated to supporting teen parents in college as they work toward earning their degrees. We are in need of caring child care volunteers for upcoming events on Saturday, October 21st (in Washington, DC), and Saturday, November 4th (in Arlington, VA). Join our growing volunteer community and support us at an event this fall!
At all of our events, we provide free onsite child care for the children of the teen parents we serve, creating a nurturing environment for the kiddos while their parents learn valuable life skills and build community.
If you enjoy working with children and are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, please visit https://www.generationhope.org/volunteer to learn more.
Join us for Arlington’s biggest civil rights & social justice event of the year. The banquet is back in person at the Arlington Campus of George Mason University.
Our keynote speaker this year is Symone Sanders from MSNBC and former Chief of Staff for Vice-President Kamala Harris.
The Master of Ceremonies is Joshua Cole, former state delegate, NAACP President, and local pastor.
Tickets/seating are limited. Purchase your ticket today! Sponsorship opportunities available.
Live standup comedy starring John F. O’Donnell (Comedy Central)
Friday, October 20
Headliner: John F. O’Donnell
John was a correspondent on the radical comedy news TV show, “Redacted Tonight,” for 5 years. Recently, he released his debut one-hour standup special,