The county has released a new video introducing us to the people behind the plows. Here’s what we learned:
- Department of Environmental Services director Bob Griffith has now worked for 17 straight days
- Snow removal crews are becoming fatigued after several straight days of working 12-hour shifts
- Throwing snow balls at snow plows is not cool
- There are insufferable jerks who refuse to get out of the way of snow plows
- Don’t call the county’s snow removal hotline to request special service because you’re throwing a party
- Email your snow complaints, requests and comments to [email protected]
Watch the video for yourself, after the jump.