The county has released a new video introducing us to the people behind the plows. Here’s what we learned:
- Department of Environmental Services director Bob Griffith has now worked for 17 straight days
- Snow removal crews are becoming fatigued after several straight days of working 12-hour shifts
- Throwing snow balls at snow plows is not cool
- There are insufferable jerks who refuse to get out of the way of snow plows
- Don’t call the county’s snow removal hotline to request special service because you’re throwing a party
- Email your snow complaints, requests and comments to [email protected]
Watch the video for yourself, after the jump.
Cristol Calls Out Displacement ‘Lie’ — “Time will tell, as it always does, but Arlington elected officials say the public and some activists are mistaken if they believe there will…
Join the Keri Shull Team May 24 to learn about creating a custom-built home while avoiding costly mistakes.
Update at 4:15 p.m. — A Severe Thunderstorm Warning has now been issued for most of Arlington. BULLETIN – IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED Severe Thunderstorm Warning National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington…
Arlington County Board member Libby Garvey is quarantining in Germany after testing positive for COVID-19 while on a trip. Garvey told ARLnow she’s doing relatively well, and feels mostly like…