Support

Kitchen Fire at Ireland’s Four Courts

Arlington firefighters are on the scene of a “significant” grease fire at Ireland’s Four Courts (2051 Wilson Boulevard) in Courthouse.

The fire started in the kitchen and produced a lot of smoke, but was quickly extinguished once firefighters made their way into the building. Fire damage should be confined to the kitchen, but there may be some smoke damage and a few broken windows elsewhere in the pub.

Police shut down Wilson Boulevard at N. Rhodes Street during the incident to allow fire equipment to position itself around the building.

Photo courtesy @MixMasterZano

Recent Stories

A decision is expected in Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring’s lawsuit against Advanced Towing within the next two weeks, a judge said after the trial’s closing arguments Wednesday. The AG’s…

Thrive Hair Bar in Ballston is hosting a free COVID-19 vaccine clinic this Saturday (Oct 23). The clinic is in partnership with the Arlington County Public Health Division and part…

Two workers were reported to be hurt, at least one seriously, after an incident at an Arlington elementary school.

The Arlington County Board has tweaked an existing lodging tax, making sure it covers the entire bill. The Board passed the measure Saturday, which means the existing 5.25% tax affecting…

×

Subscribe to our mailing list