Out of the several dozen nominated local businesses and organizations, the following won in their respective categories after voting by the public:
- Best “Bargain” Restaurant: Lost Dog Cafe
- Best Boutique: ShoeFly
- Best Brunch: Carlyle
- Best Place to Care for Your Pet: Dogma Gourmet Dog Bakery and Boutique
- Best Community-Based Nonproft: Arlington Food Assistance Center
- Best Customer Service: Circa
- Best Place to Dance the Night Away: Clarendon Ballroom
- Best Dessert: Heidelberg Pastry Shop
- Best Family-Friendly Restaurant: Lost Dog Cafe
- Best Happy Hour: Whitlow’s on Wilson
- Best Late Night Spot: Bob & Edith’s Diner
- Best Place to Learn Something New: Arlington Public Library
- Best Neighborhood Bar: Ireland’s Four Courts
- Best New Business: District Taco
- Best Performing Arts Organization: Signature Theater
Out of the 15 categories, 10 had the same winner as last year.
An employee at a local McDonald’s was beat up over an incorrect order last night. The alleged incident happened around 11 p.m. Monday on the 5000 block of Wilson Blvd,…
A new hair salon is coming to Williamsburg Shopping Center in North Arlington, into the space formerly occupied by Zinga! Frozen Yogurt. Adil’s Salon and Spa is looking to open…
Coworking provides a flexible schedule with the ability to keep a hybrid work schedule and Industrious has multiple locations across Arlington to assist in your team’s productivity.
Ask Eli reviews the Arlington housing market, how months of supply has been impacted, sales prices and more this week.