Girl Scout cookie fans only have to wait another two weeks to get their hands on a box of Thin Mints, Tagalongs or Samoas.
Booth sales of the coveted cookies will begin on Friday, Feb. 24. Among the locations in Arlington where Girl Scout cookies will be sold are:
- Ballston Metro (901 N. Stuart Street)
- Courthouse Metro (Clarendon Blvd and N. Uhle Street)
- Crystal City Metro (18th Street and S. Bell Street)
- East Falls Church Metro (2000 N. Sycamore Street)
- Pentagon City Metro (1200 S. Hayes Street)
- Giant Food Stores (including 3115 Lee Highway, 2501 9th Road S., 2901 S. Glebe Road)
- Safeway (1525 Wilson Blvd and 5101 Wilson Blvd)
- Westover Market (5863 Washington Blvd)
- Pentagon Centre Shopping Center (1201 S. Hayes Street)
- Arlington Farmers Market (2200 Clarendon Blvd)
- Arlington Central Library (1015 N. Quincy Street)
- Fort Myer (523 Carpenter Road)
- Kettler Capitals Iceplex (627 N. Glebe Road)
- Various apartment buildings (including the Meridian, Windsor Shirlington Village, Io Piazza, Culpepper Gardens, and The Jefferson)
The sales generally run from either 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. or 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. on weeknights, and from as early as 8:00 a.m. to as late as 7:00 p.m. on weekends.
See a complete listing of booth sale locations here.
Screen grab via littlebrowniebakers.com