Looking for a job? Know someone who is? ARLnow.com periodically highlights job openings in the area. If you’re an employer with a position to fill, contact [email protected] to find out how we can help get your listing out in front of our talented, well-educated readership.
It’s been a rough few years for real estate professionals. But DC has the #1 rental market in the country, and Urban Igloo is at its forefront. That’s why we’re hiring a full-time Northern Virginia leasing agent to join our team who are passionate about helping renters find the perfect apartment.
What You Do
As a full-time matchmaker for DC-area renters and landlords, you will:
- Search our web-based property database and find the best matches
- Meet with qualified renters and landlords in one of our offices
- Coordinate with DC-area renters and landlords to set up appointments
- Take photos and videos of new listings and help present them effectively on our website
- Oversee the background check and lease signing process
- Generate additional landlord and renter leads to maximize your business.
What You Get
- Potential of $50,000+ per year
- Qualified renter leads to help you grow your real estate business
- Intensive one-on-one training with our professional real estate veterans
- Tools and resources to close your first deal within one month (including license reimbursement)
- Administrative support for renter screening, scheduling, applications, and lease process
- A gateway to a successful career in commercial or residential real estate
- Experience with new media and customer relationship management
- A fun bunch of co-workers in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
What You Need
- You have a background in retail, sales, leasing, or real estate
- You own a safe, clean vehicle and enjoy driving
- You know the Arlington, Alexandria, Tysons Corner and Reston areas
- You are comfortable working weekends and getting paid on a commission basis
- You are hardworking, outgoing, friendly, and professional
Apply for this position at http://www.urbanigloo.com/about/jobs/dc_rental_agent.php
Local candidates offered differing takes on police oversight and demographic disparities in public schools during a candidate forum last night. The Arlington branch of the NAACP hosted Monday’s forum, featuring…
School is back in session and Arlington’s Public Schools had some bad news to deliver. Last week we learned that enrollment at the beginning of the school year is off by nearly 2,200 students from projections in the current budget — from 29,100 projected to 26,932 actual.
A serious but previously unreported Metro incident in Arlington was revealed during a safety meeting today. The incident on Saturday, May 8 involved a Metro rider who ignored signs and…
A new week and the Arlies are back again with two new categories. First, the results from last week’s voting. Your favorite biking trail is the W&OD Trail, followed by…