The job description and requirements are as follows.
Never walk alone. Physical fitness with a furry twist, our part time dog walking positions are the right balance of time/energy for students, retirees, entrepreneurs and stay at home moms. Our employees love PETS and PEOPLE alike, and eagerly deliver a regular routine of high quality care & interaction with a consistent roster of clients in a tight geographic area within ARLINGTON, VA.
- COMPENSATION: Paid on a generous per visit basis averaging between $14 and $17 per hour, 100% tips & expenses, cancellation, holiday and overtime pay.
- HOURS: Monday – Friday 10AM – 4PM
- TRAINING: This is a professional position that starts immediately after successful completion of required FREE & PAID field and classroom training, including PetTech® CPR, First Aid Certification and Safety Furst™ Urban WalkPro™ dog walking safety training as well as a foundation in canine behavior and body language.
- SELF-MOTIVATED ANIMAL LOVER
- LONG TERM commitment at a minimum of six months is required.
- Joining a supportive TEAM, where you never stop learning about pets and their behavior, nutrition, enrichment, safety and care.
- Your permanent home address is within TEN miles of our service area in Arlington County.
- You authorize permission to run a full criminal BACKGROUND CHECK.
- You possess a reliable insured AUTO and valid driver’s license.
- You possess a reliable SMARTPHONE you are willing to use for work.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter “explaining why you feel you would be a great addition to the Loyalty Team” to [email protected], AND complete the online application at http://www.loyaltypet.com/apply.